Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Two color pieces!

Ooooh, I have two color and gouache pieces to put up!

This first one is to illustrate a World Record. This guy, until 1994, had the longest hair. He was a Thai Shaman and believed that some of his powers came from his hair.
I also threw this into InDesign and designed a page around it as it was to be a spot illustration. When I find that file I'll throw it up here.



And I just just just finished a flyer for The Other Winter Sale. I'm happy with it. Though I wish I had left more room between the text and the border. Well, there's still time.

The original painting is
here!
And a larger version of the flyer is
here if you really want to know all the info and go.

Mmmm, so tired.
I'm going home to get ready to feast.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I am adding your blog to my blogs links
you should do the same