Monday, December 10, 2007

Greener Cover

The final for Illustration 4 was to do your "dream job", what you'd ultimately like to get paid to do. I'd really love to do comic covers, so I decided to do the cover of my InPrint comic(the comic I'm doing over Christmas Break). I like everything except for the man, I'm going to have to redo him or something. He's just too... lame. I also had decided to not put a background in behind him because there was so much other stuff going on and I really didn't want you to know where he was, but I may have to go in and add a vague light background. We'll see. Other than that I'm really satisfied with this piece, surprisingly.

3 comments:

Leonard Dente said...

I like this piece. But you should dust off your blog and post something fresh. Love, Lenny.

Jacqueline said...

update this shit!

MICAH DUDASH said...

BRING ON THE NEWNESS. maybe put up the comic this is for?